A Sustainable Infection Control Strategy for Covax Australia – Covid Testing Clinics
Covax Australia has as its mission “To provide scientific and innovative solutions to healthcare challenges during the pandemic” and to build “ one of the most trusted healthcare solution companies in the world”.
Covax Australia is working with Queensland Health to operate a growing number of drive-through covid testing clinics in southeast Queensland.
With the highly transmissive Delta variant, and the wide variety of personnel visiting testing sites eg security, traffic control, construction, management, and health workers, Covax Australia wants to take every step possible to protect it field staff from the risk of surface contamination.
Bio Protect Hospital Grade Disinfectant Surface Spray was chosen due to its unique features of :
● It’s non-toxic
● Provides ongoing, residual protection 24/7
● It has been tested for 28 days
● Eliminates the need for toxic chemicals in daily disinfecting / cleaning.
● Have TGA registration for Covid 19 plus 28 day residual activity
● It’s Australian owned and made
The BioProtect Hospital Grade Surface Spray is a proven, TGA listed disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs, is effective against COVID-19 (Coronavirus), and creates an ongoing protective barrier for up to 28 days.
This revolutionary technology is an invisible film-forming anti-microbial barrier that bonds to surfaces for long-lasting protection in high transmission environments (schools, hospitals, nursing homes, public transport, etc). With incredible versatility, this product can be applied :
● With misting/fogging machines or direct spray and wipe application. The best part is it is completely chlorine & bleach-free and environmentally friendly.
● This product is unique in that it destroys germ cells rather than poisoning them (like most disinfectants do), it also attracts pathogens and microbes from the air through their electrochemical charge and kills them instantly upon contact