Dr Ian Norton
- Specialist Emergency Physician with post-graduate qualifications in surgery, international health and tropical medicine.
- Founder & Managing Director of Respond Global
- Headed the WHO’s Emergency Medical Team (EMT) Initiative program in Geneva (2014 – January 2020)
- Lead author of the current WHO Global Classification and Standards for EMT deployments to disasters.
- Previously Director of Disaster Preparedness and Response at the National Critical Care & Trauma Response Centre (NCCTRC), in Darwin