Our Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Panel at Healthy Environments includes world-leading experts with experience in international health crisis response, infectious disease control , occupational and environmental medicine, WH&S, product development, and the health industry.
The panel members help us review the efficacy and safety of new products that come on to the market and advise us on improvements we can make to protocols in this rapidly-changing
This assists greatly with our commitment to maximise the health, wellbeing and productivity of your workforce.
Dr Robert McCartney
- Founder Resile Health
- A physician specialising in the field of Occupational Medicine for over 20 years
- Expert in assessing, mitigating, and managing the risk of infection within the workplace
- Fellow of the Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine with the Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Past president of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Occupational Medicine
- Extensive experience in the prevention, diagnosis and management of occupational injury and illness
- Designated Aviation Medical Examiner with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Certified Medical Review Officer with the Australasian Medical Review Officers Association and the Medical Review Officer Certification Council
- Nominated Medical Advisor to the Queensland Coal Mine Worker’s Health Scheme
- Consults for Workcover Queensland
Dr Ian Norton
- Specialist Emergency Physician with post-graduate qualifications in surgery, international health and tropical medicine.
- Founder & Managing Director of Respond Global
- Headed the WHO’s Emergency Medical Team (EMT) Initiative program in Geneva (2014 – January 2020)
- Lead author of the current WHO Global Classification and Standards for EMT deployments to disasters.
- Previously Director of Disaster Preparedness and Response at the National Critical Care & Trauma Response Centre (NCCTRC), in Darwin
- Founder of Learning Sphere,
- 2017 NSW Small Training Provider of the Year
- Specialist trainer in infection control for NSW government offices
- LEARNING SPHERE is a recognised and awarded Registered Training Organisation (RTO) which offers:
- Development of customised learning material
- Traineeships, subsidised full or part qualification training (pending State or Territory programs)
- Tailoring specific training needs to accredited qualifications or competencies
- Consultation to produce learning strategies and pathways
- Experienced Technical, Regulatory Compliance & Quality Manager
- Over 20 years’ involvement in the specialty chemicals industry
- Proven track record in many areas within the Laboratory/Technical environment
- Regulatory experience with the Australian Chemical Regulatory Affairs and Chemical management HSE specialist.
- Previously managed the Technical Department for a large specialty chemical facility
- BSc Hons, Organic Chemistry, B.A.Sc, Chemistry